According to the 2017 Open Doors report published by the Institute of International Education (IIE), 325.339 U.S. students studied abroad for academic credit in 2015/16, plus 23.125 who did non-credit, internship or volunteer abroad. 9,2% came to Spain, that is, 29.975.
Spain remains as the third preferred destination, behind the UK and Italy.
The offer in Spain is large and stable, so why would you choose us?
- We are the first School for Intercultural Education that aims to bridge cultures
- We care for our participants and work as effective cultural bridges for them
- We are the only ones who offer complete opportunities for professionals
- We have a group of interdisciplinary professors and leaders: lawyers, doctors, interculturalists, psychologists, historians…
- We design customized programs and activities and provide a guided experimental learning throughout the whole session
Get in touch with us if you want to learn more
The School of Intercultural Education