The School for Intercultural Education aims to break the culture gap and help people integrate better in a new culture or environment.
Apart from our long duration courses addressed to Education professionals, we have just launched a third division on Cultural Adjustment. These are a series of Masterclass, workshops, meetings, courses and other activities that take place in Spain and which aim to help expatriates new to our country or Spaniards who are going to work abroad. Among others, we organize:
- Cultural orientation in the host city
- Spanish clases, all levels
- Meetings and visits with different companies
- Cultural bridging sessions
- Interculturality workshops
- Expatriates education
- Expatriates continuos guidance
Our activities are tailor-made and cover all companies sectors and nationalities, adapting the contents to our clients’ needs and requests.